I'm in a shinto mood

Trying out my hand at some stylistic environments using Blender.





 I've had the image of a torii gate corridor for a while. Seeing as I couldn't sleep, I thought to spend my time modeling one. Little did I know I'd end up spending the rest of the day figuring out how to make a decent meadow...

Those lupines almost drove me crazy. On the plus side though I was lucky enough to own an HDRI that has a Japanese garden, which I rotated and changed the hue to make a forest illusion. Yep, there are actually only like 5 trees here. That tower in the background? Fake.

Thanks to Ghost of Tsushima I've found an odd love for colorful Japanese forests that perpetually have stuff floating around. Namely leaves... so I've also decided to play around some with the falling leaves and depth of field. That was quite interesting.