Solstice

I got hit with a massive truck of inspiration. This idea has been living in my head rent free (among other things) since I heard one of Adrian von Ziegler's pieces.

Listening to his Between Worlds, I came up with the image of a thick forest, possibly in nighttime, where the main subjects of the scene were a large (magical?) deer and a person in awe of it. The feel I was going for was something like there was such a moment happening between the two that time just seemed to stop in place.

There wasn't a particular story I had for this scene, I just kept adding stuff for the fun of it.
The deer was sculpted, the antlers were sculpted, as well as the guy but I didn't like how the face looked so you won't see much of it here. Whether it's a guy or a gal is up for interpretation. Whether the deer is a good or an evil deer is also up for interpretation.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯




Giffed

And a video with the music added on top for maximum immersion